TapouT gear is a high-profile clothing business founded by the late Charles “Mask” Lewis Jr., who died in a vehicle accident last year. Lewis was the creator of the TapouT brand. Trotz the terrible circumstances surrounding Lewis’ passing in 2011, the business he founded continues to be a key presence on the mixed martial arts circuit, offering a comprehensive range of clothes and accessories, including TapouT T-shirts, to a small group of competitors and spectators. The company’s name is associated with high-quality items, and it currently manufactures everything from board shorts to shoes to hats and sunglasses.
That the “Mask” was held in high regard among many in the UFC and mixed martial arts communities is shown by his posthumous induction into the UFC Hall of Fame, making him the first and only non-fighter ever to receive this accolade. His reputation as a proven leader has carried over into the firm he helped to establish, and each TapouT shirt or piece of equipment is developed with the same passion and enthusiasm he has shown throughout the company’s history, which dates back to its founding in 1997.
TapouT apparel’s clothing line extends to women’s fashions as well as men’s, since the ladies who support their favorite fighters are an important part of the company’s youthful image and fashion sense. They even make some sexy bikinis and casual dresses for the ladies to wear on the beach or around the ring where all the action takes place. They also carry flannels, tube tops, shorts, and of course, TapouT shirts for ladies, becoming one of the most complete vendors for MMA clothing that includes both sexes and all sizes.
One good example is the Long Sleeve Punk Burnout, a sheer TapouT T shirt with the familiar logo splashed across the chest. Another is the matched fashion sets like the Queen French Terry Hoody and Believe French Terry Pants, both in white. These are the types of clothing that look good and make the girls feel good, accentuating all the right curves in the process.
Getting back to the “main event,” TapouT T shirts that is, check out the TapouT Jake Shields Signature Tee, a beautifully designed shirt that features TapouT’s popular company slogan, “an expression of combat known worldwide,” which pretty much sums up the company’s worldwide influence as a major MMA brand. The bold silver foil design includes an eagle with wings spread wide above the TapouT logo emblazoned on a shield.
Even children aren’t left out by the all-inclusive line of TapouT apparel. The company makes specific models in youth sizes, like the Youth Savage Intentions Tee and the attractive Youth Chainlink Zip Up Hoodie. The detail of the Hoodie is particularly interesting, covering the entire garment in a chain link fence them with embroidered details around the logo. The company also markets TapouT shirts, rash guards, hats, belts, and sweatshirts for the younger generation of MMA fans around the world.
No matter who you are or where you’re going, there’s a number of clothing choices that suit your needs as a dedicated fan of the TapouT brand. You can expect the same level of quality construction that goes into their line of MMA training gear and accessories to appear in the wide variety of apparel TapouT offers, making them one of the most popular brands in the industry.
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 – Best Discounts For Martial Arts Accessories | Training Equipment Under COVID-19
- Martial Arts Protective Gear & Equipment | Black Friday Deals For Training Under COVID-19
- Get A Pro Quality Fight Jersey For MMA Training
- Using Boxing Gloves For Mixed Martial Arts Training
- Quality Fairtex Training Gear
- Why Wearing A Jiu Jitsu Gi Is Important When Training?
- Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Right For You?
- Five Equipment Essentials Of MMA Training
- MMA HeadWear And MMA Hats Are A Great Addition To Any Wardrobe
- Get A MMA Fight Jersey From Top Apparel & Clothing Brands
- Productive Training With MMA Training Gear And Martial Arts Training Equipment
- Today’s MMA Shorts And Grappling Shorts Offer Style And Performance
- MMA Training Pads And Proper Sparring Equipment Are Needed When Training MMA
- Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear Is Essential To Training Your Ground Game
- An MMA Mouth Guard Is Essential When Training Or Competing In MMA
- Men’s MMA Shorts And Fight Shorts Are Becoming More Stylish
- Womens MMA Gear & Womens MMA Clothing Becoming More Popular As The Sport Grows
- Using Fight Gear, MMA Gear And MMA Clothing To Train Right And Look Good!
- Definitions Of Various MMA Training Gear And Fighting Gear
- The Largest MMA Organization The UFC Is Now Taking Over MMA Fashion With UFC Clothing And Apparel
- Fairtex Training Gear Is One Of The Most Sought After Gear By MMA Enthusiasts
- Venum Clothing Is Making A Big Impact MMA With Their Unique Venum Fight Shorts
- About MMA Gloves And Where To Find MMA Gear
- MMA Rash Guards And Grappling Rash Guard Have Many Benefits When Training MMA
- Women’s MMA Gear, Clothing & Apparels Guide For Female Fighters!
- How Properly Use A Heavy Bag For Boxing?
- Is Sledgehammer Training Becoming A Key Part For MMA Training
- MMA Rash Guards Offer Extra Protection
- The Benefits Of Using A Free Standing Heavy Bag
- Mma Kickboxing
- Is A Muay Thai Bag Different Than A Boxing Bag?
- Major Advances In Men’s MMA Shorts
- Kickboxing And MMA Training Require Quality MMA Shin Guards
- Optimum MMA Training Begins With Quality MMA Training Gear
- Make Good Decisions When Buying MMA Shorts
- Starting With Kickboxing
- Martial Arts In The Digital Age
- Introduction To Ninjutsu
- JAPANESE SWORDSMANSHIP: What’s the point?
👍 For Adults
- Pointers For Fighters On How To Properly Use Epsom Salt Baths To Cut Weight
- Looking Trendy With Ecko Unlimited And The New Ecko MMA Clothing Line
- Will There Ever Be Equality In MMA Scoring?
👍 For Kids
- How To Choose The Right Martial Arts Club?
- The “Tae Kwon Do” White Belt Class 1: The “Mystery Sweater”
- Starting Out In Aikido
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments